He already has the casual Ben 10 T-shirt and Ben 10 jacket, but now it was time to transform into Four Arms:
I started with two red and one white long-sleeved T-shirts, a pillow, a pair of gloves and a large grayish button.
I was hoping to use the original Ben 10 T-shirt but I realised that Four Arms wears a slightly different one. Oh, well..
I cut several tapes of black fabric (yes, I always have a bit of black Jersey at home) and sewed them onto the T-shirt. A large button was used as Omnitrix and painted accordingly (and yes, I always have a bit of black paint for ceramics, glass, plastic ... at home).
The additional arms were made from sleeves and the gloves, stuffed with the pillow filling, and attached to the white T-shirt.
But the arms just hung there, so I connected them to the primary arms :-)
In order to be able to wear a parka over the four arms, the connection had to be removable, so I used a pair of tiny plastic carabiners. Here I was just adjusting the length.
The hood was made in a rush, just two pieces sewn together approximately in the shape of the head with a black ribbon and four yellow eyes.
And a pair of black joggers and MiniMojcek Nr.1 was happy. So was I.
If I had more time, I'd also make the proper shoes and gloves.
But I didn't.
Oh, well.
Know you posted this 6 years ago...but what is old is new again! Last year I had to make a Heatblast costume and my son is already (and was last year) obsessed with being Four Arms for this Halloween. Marking this for inspiration!
ReplyDeletefav alien
ReplyDeleteWhat a triumph of last-minute sewing magic! Crafting Ben 10's Four Arms is no small feat—getting those extra arms to look sturdy and move naturally while racing against a sudden Friday deadline is pure mom superpower. When streaming high-definition DIY sewing walkthroughs or cosplay tutorial videos on mobile displays, unexpected video buffering can interrupt your crafting groove. Outdated media apps often struggle with smooth decoding, which is why downloading an updated setup through the xuper tv apk live video helps keep video streams playing smoothly without random crashes. MiniMojcek Nr. 1 looks ready to save the galaxy!
ReplyDeleteSpot-on crafting victory! Sewing for kids always comes with surprise schedule shifts, but pulling off such a detailed Four Arms outfit on short notice is seriously impressive. The red skin and four-armed silhouette look so iconic! Tracking down high-definition DIY costume tutorials, pattern guides, or live crafting feeds online can get frustrating when dealing with unorganized directories and dead links. Utilizing structured platforms like the xuper tv live online media portal makes finding organized video content and live media so much easier for creative parents. Kudos on surviving costume week!
ReplyDeleteSolid cosplay build! There’s nothing quite like the rush of frantic late-night stitching when school events get moved up unexpectedly, but seeing your kid's huge smile makes every stitch worth it. When streaming video tutorials or live crafting podcasts onto larger desktop monitors or secondary screens while working at the sewing machine, maintaining correct aspect ratios is key. Setting up a reliable media environment via xuper tv for pc official application ensures the video player UI scales accurately across different display sizes without formatting glitches. Looking forward to your next costume project!
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed reading your costume rescue story! Every sewing parent knows the sheer panic of an unexpected schedule change, but you executed this classic alien costume so brilliantly. Whether rewatching classic animated series retrospectives or tuning into live broadcast channels on the go, having a solid aggregated connection via xuper tv live 6.5 0 gives viewers a much cleaner connection during peak hours without sudden buffering drops. Congratulations on another successful build!
ReplyDelete