Friday 25 February 2011

Ben 10 T-shirt

It's been ages since I last used a paint brush. You know, a real paint brush!



MiniMojcek is very fond of Ben 10 cartoon (I personally am not that fond of it but that is a whole different story. I do believe, however, that parents should support their kids in whatever they love and unless it's something really stupid - which it isn't - I don't really have a choice.) So, Ben 10:


I already bought him cargo pants, he got Omnitrix (the watch) for his fourth birthday and all he needed was a T-shirt (he'll get retro-Adidas shoes on a different occasion). So I had to make one:


Do I need to say that he LOVES it?

On this occasion I also dug up an old t-shirt that I painted fifteen years ago. Fifteen! I'm officially old.



UPDATE: See also the Ben 10 jacket

2 comments:

  1. Any chance of you making Ben's shirt from Ben 10: Omniverse? Also, do the shirts you modify come in bigger sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply - I only make the T-shirs for my kids, I'm not selling them.

    ReplyDelete