Sunday 17 June 2012

Ninjago Zane T-shirt

With Ninjago-mania of course came the request to make Ninjago T-shirt. MiniMojcek Nr.1's favourite ninja is Kai and he already has a Kai sweatshirt. So this time the request came to make a Zane costume. The white one. And what can a mother do than fulfill the request.



Zane's emblem is a golden lion. This is a just a rough sketch I made to check the size of lion's head.

 And the finished lion:


 The T-shirt has a fake belt (stitched on the T-shirt, but not all the way so that one can still tie a knot) and a stitched-on thingy at the neck.



I'm not quite happy with how the ropes turned out ... hmpf ... Let's just hope that MiniMojcek Nr. 1 likes the shirt.


But perhaps I can correct this the next time: I already have a request for the green ninja.

5 comments:

  1. neverjetno... tu imas se tri potencialne stranke... :) AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you made the green one yet? My son wants to be the green one for halloween so i need DIY help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! My son's name is Zane and he loves the white ninja. Can I ask, what did you make the lion emblem out of? Was it just painted on or was it a fabric piece stitched on.
    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, Earl and Gail, I still haven't had the time to make the green one. We're very busy renovating the house so that everything else in on hold right now.

    Yes, the golden lion was just painted onto the T-shirt. I used the golden Deka cotton paint and it was perfect.

    ReplyDelete