Saturday 12 December 2015

Reading

I managed to read quite a few books in the past few months. There is so much going on during the day that I need to relax my mind a bit before going to bed.

And reading is perfect for mind-relaxation.

So I've (re-)read:
- The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
- Diamonds are Forever by Ian Fleming
- Live and Let Die by Ian Fleming
- The Green Archer by Edgar Wallace
- The Feathered Serpent by Edgar Wallace
- Ralph's Party by I-dont-remember-whom
- How to Be Good by Nick Hornby
- Funny Girl by Nick Hornby
- Ich bin dann mal weg by Hape Kerkeling

Most of them are quite enjoyable. Oddly enough, Funny girl seemed to be the least funny... 

And I've just learned that Hape's book was made into a film! 

Just like all the good books I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment