Monday 9 August 2010

I told you...

... once you start reading the books, you just cannot stop! I'll try to reduce the posts by combining several books into one post - like I did before - but this one deserves its own post. Such a brilliant book!

4. N OR M? (Tommy & Tuppence)
Tommy and Tuppence as undercover agents during the second World War! They are tracking down two German spies at Sans Souci guesthouse, so the book should actually be called N and M! A lot of action and one is never bored with Tommy and Tuppence!

Memorable quotes:
-"... we can win the war ... but only if we don't lost it first."
-"I'm in this to enjoy myself and I'm going to enjoy myself."
-"Women are all very well in their place, but not before breakfast."
-"I won't say "Take care of yourself", because I gather that the whole point is that you should do just the opposite. But don't go and be stupid."


Favourite Guest Character: Tuppence. If she's too regular, then Carl.
Mystery: *****
Final Solution: ****
Entertainment: *****
14/15

I also managed to buy some new fabrics, so expect a sewing post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment