Thursday 30 June 2016

Reading update

Just a quick recap on the books I've recently read.

Four Colin Dexter novels. I quite enjoy reading them but I just wish he would write about Cambridge and not Oxford so that I would recongnise every street, every bridge and every house.


I've read two further Jo Nesbø novels, including the Leopard. As uncomfortable as it is to read (especially the beginning), I quite liked the location -  a mountain hut in the middle of nowhere in Norway.


I've also re-read several Edgar Wallace novels, just because I have them at home. Ah, the English countryside...


And oddly enough, I read a John Green novel, Looking for Alaska, just because I got it for free in a bookstore. And I must admit I enjoyed it. Maybe just because it was so different from what I read currently or maybe because I miss some teenage immaturity in my life or maybe just because it's a good book. And no, I don't have any photos of Alaska :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment