Thursday 10 August 2017

Time for a longer update

1. The conference that I co-organised was a huuuge success with some unforgettable moments.

Photo not by me. I was enjoying dinner :-)

2. I learned that physicists are very discreet people. And I'm going to be discreet as well, so no photos :-)

3. I've rock-climbed for the first time in over 10, probably 15 years. It felt soooo good to feel the rock again.

That's not me. But I did it as well.
4. I've paddled in a single kayak for the first time in over 10 years. It felt a bit wobbly at the beginning (as I'm used to heavier inflatable kayaks) but so much fun! I don't have any photos as I kept my camera/phone far away from water.

5. Museum of Optical Illusions is quite trippy.


6. Did I mention that Escape Rooms are great fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment