Monday 11 December 2017

Whoa..

How many times in a winter can weather change from +12 to -5 C in a day and a couple of days later change from -8 to +12 degrees C in a day only to change back a few days later?

Update: here are the official data. Not for my hometown, but it's similarly crazy here. Notice the timescale!
Picture stolen from ARSO


I mean, I love crazy and windy and cold weather but come on...

On a different note, ultraviolet is the colour of the year!

When I first heard it, I was amused, perplexed and really wondered how one can make something invisible the colour of the year.

Well, it turned out this was just a name. The colour is a plain normal violet. Nothing ultra about it. I'm not yet sure I like it, but I surely don't dislike it as that millennial pink that still lingers around.


Oooh, but I really do like the Desert Sunset combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment