Thursday 4 April 2019

Reading update

It's been a while since I've written a reading post. In the meantime I've read:

 - Gestatten, mein Name ist Cox. I loved this book as a kid and still quite like it now. It's a shame I've only got the second book in the series so the beginning and the introduction of the characters is missing... But not a bad book at all.

- Doctor in Love by Richard Gordon. Bwahahaha... A true stereotypical and quite hilarious romantic comedy. You can tell that it was written by an actual doctor. So, so enjoyable.

- The Cuckoo’s Calling,  
- The Silkworm and 
- Career of Evil by JK's alter-ego. I liked the first one, the second one was OK, the third was meh at best. The main characters are cool but her books need some good editing before publishing. 

- Simon Reeve's Step by Step. Brilliant. Interesting and just brilliant.


No comments:

Post a Comment