Saturday 16 November 2019

A bit about cycling

Talking about cycling. Let's talk a bit about professional cycling.

And what a season it's been!

The highlight obviously being La Vuelta, with Roglič winning and Pogačar coming third - it does not get better than this!

But La Tour! It was one of the best Tours in years, possibly decade(s)! I mean - Alaphilippe - you just have to love him! And the way he fought was insane. I am also very happy about the individual stage winners, Quintana, Yates, Sagan, Viviani, Pinot, Nibali ... I actually loved everything about this year's tour - except the final two stages and the final results. At least he got the most combative rider award but I hoped for so much more... Oh well.

I don't think I ever watched as much cycling as this year: Tirreno-Adriatico, Basque, Romandie, California, Giro, Le Tour, La Vuelta, Pologne (RIP 143) Arctic race, Lombardia... did I forget anything?

A great season indeed!

PS. I forgot Yorkshire, obviously. How could one forget such a rainy, flooded race!

No comments:

Post a Comment