Saturday 21 March 2020

Update Week 1

Time for an update.

1. Yes, I am reading. The warm sun, a comfortable chair and a good book. Bliss...

2. I still cannot solve the Rubik's cube without help. There is one step I haven't been able to memorise just yet... I've still got plenty of time...

3. I've "been" to Musée d'Orsay, Belvedere, Van Gogh Museum, MoMA, Hermitage and started the Rijksmuseum and Paul Getty Museum. One painting that really spoke to me, is this one:



Cezanne's Pines and Rocks. Kind of understandable, since I love both pines and rocks :-)

4. Still in the diamond league. Still learning.

5. Oh, we finished the kitchen shelf!



Oiled oak.

6. I managed to do three hours of workout this week. One more tomorrow.

7. Thank God for Skype and Zoom.

8. And... it's raining!

Such a lovely refreshing rain.

Me happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment