Saturday 9 January 2010

An occasional penguin

In my first ever post on this blog I said I would occasionally write about penguins. Well, today is such an occasion: A yeti-penguin!

Following the instructions from the Free Penguin Project, I made a yeti-penguin for my best friend Mike. It's not the first time I made him a penguin but I'll write about that some other time. The fabric was quite difficult to work with but I think I managed it pretty well.

First a foot:

The penguin partially turned inside-out:


An almost finished penguin:


Meet Tux, the yeti-penguin!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mojcek! I love this creature! I hope it got its cozy corner at Mike's.

    And I like your blog in general. I make a lot of DIY lately too, but it is more impro-trash recycling - DIY. Some things turned out well though. Maybe I will post some of the projects one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello Alenka!

    Are you planning on starting your own blog? Show us what you're up to? Share your lovely trashy creatures? Please, do!

    ReplyDelete