Monday 30 April 2012

A bag for spare clothes

When you have so much work to do that you don't even know where to start - you start another project. I'm surely not the only one who does this...

So I made a bag for spare kids' clothes. You know, a bag that is always packed and includes trousers, T-shirt, socks and underwear for MiniMojcek Nr1. and all this plus diapers, tissues etc for MiniMojcek Nr.2. So when you want to go out with the kids, all you have to do is grab this bag and you're sure you're not forgetting anything. 

I used  the "O, boy!" fabrics by David Walker:


I did struggle a bit with the execution. You know, the lining, the pockets, the zipper etc.



But I'm pretty happy with the final result. It even has two inner pockets:

 

And it opens flat :-)


Now I only have to fill it and it will be ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment