Sunday 22 April 2012

Tiger penguin

I've been extremely busy recently so I needed to dig up a project from the past. And what could be better than a penguin :-)

Here it is, a huge Tux (the Linux penguin) that I made a while ago for a friend of mine.

Work in progress:


Still on the operating table:


And the finished Tux!


Unfortunately, when he moved in with his (now) wife, he was given an ultimatum - the girlfriend or the penguin. He chose the girlfriend and the penguin is now at his parents' house. Oh well...

He later got a smaller but hairier one instead :-)

PS: I hate the new blogger. The images should be centered but for some reason they were always aligned to the left. I had to copy the source from the old posts to get them centered and remove all the class rubbish. Me not happy.

Hah, I cracked it. The trick is to add a caption!

No comments:

Post a Comment