Thursday 18 June 2009

New design.. finally!

Now you must have noticed. No more Patrick's green, no more pastel colours, no, this time it's for real. It took me ages and plenty of different colour schemes to get to this one - that I not only like but can identify myself with it.

I can show you one version - the boring one, which was just too pale.


I tried to add a bit of contrast colours - but ended up with this ice-cream coloured pattern. It was just too... girly for me. Yeah, and that comes from someone who writes a blog about sewing, reading and card making!

Notice the safety pins and the needle?

Anyway. As much as I liked this version, it was just not me. I don't have any pastels in my closet, most of my clothes are either black, red or in earth tones. I love contrasts, edginess (is this a word?) and strong colours. So I took this into account - and the next version was this one:



But again, I can't say what I didn't like about it, but it didn't seem right. So, I changed it again. I'm still not happy but getting closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment